I love when y’all send me post ideas. 🙂 Let’s me know you’re reading…or maybe you’re not reading and you’re like, “Stacy, could you please write about this topic because I’m bored out of my mind.” If it’s that second one, just don’t tell me.
Anyway, one of you (can’t remember the name, sorry!) asked if I would do a list post about healthy cracker recipes. My list posts are pretty popular with you guys, so I am happy to oblige. Check out 100 Days of No Processed Foods Crock Pot Style and 20 Healthy Granola Bar Recipes. If you have any more ideas for list posts, just holler. They’re fun to research and put together. And I really love lists.
See below my researched list of 25 Healthy Cracker recipes with some notes from me. 🙂 I hope you find this list helpful. And now, I want a cracker. Thanks a lot. My name’s not even Polly.
These crackers do not include any corn syrup or other unhealthy ingredients (unprocessed sugars might be included): pure and simple because that’s really what a cracker is. Something so simple that brings so much joy…I need cheese.
1. Spelt Thins from The Nourishing Home
2. Grain Free Almond Sunny Seed Crackers from GNOWFGLINS
3. Super Easy Nut Crackers from Raising The Barrs
4. Homemade Goldfish Crackers from Dinners Dishes and Desserts
5. Vegan Herb Crackers from Elana’s Pantry
6. Homemade Cheez-Its from The Imperfect Homemaker
7. Beet and Cheddar Crackers from Heather Christo Cooks
8. Vegetable Pulp Crackers from Purely Twins (great for those of you who juice)
9. Honey Oat Crackers from Oh Shine On (using butter of course)
10. Rosemary Crackers from Elana’s Pantry
11. Grain-Free Rosemary Raisin Crackers from The Nourishing Home
12. Easy Parmesan Basil Crackers from Lauren’s Latest (I would use white wheat flour)
13. Whole Wheat Cheddar Crackers from Two-Tarts
14. Basil Slice and Bake Crackers from Perfecting the Pairing (I would use white wheat flour)
15. Sesame Seed Crackers from Avocado Pesto (I would use white wheat flour)
16. Sweet Potato Crackers from Life’s Abundant Adventures
17. Homemade Crackers from Crunchy Creamy Sweet (I would use white wheat flour and sucanat)
18. Gluten Free Seed Crackers from Tasty Kitchen
19. Whole Grain Crackers from A Little Bit Crunchy A Little Bit Rock ‘n Roll
20. Homemade Matzo Crackers from Joybilee Farm
21. Homemade Wheat Thins from Kitchen Stewardship
22. Grain Free Multi-Seed Crackers from The Nourishing Home
23. Homemade Whole Grain Crackers from Just Making Noise
24. Parmesan, Sea Salt and Black Pepper Crackers from Girl Versus Dough (Using white wheat flour and sucanat)
25. Gluten Free Graham Crackers from Desserts with Benefits