Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
I know some people say “I don’t like breakfast.” Or “I forget to eat breakfast.”
Really…are you human? Have you sought counseling for this problem? If we don’t get this resolved, you might be dead to me. #joking
Not only is it good for breakfast, but it’s good for lunch. And supper. And snack.
Here are 10 of our very favorite go-to breakfast recipes – and for a bonus, I’ll tell you what I normally pair with them.
10 Easy Go-To Breakfast Recipes:
- Baked Pancake – Why stand over a griddle and flip pancakes when you can do this?! I liked to serve these with boiled eggs and fruit.
- Baked Oatmeal – This has been a family favorite for years. We like it with maple syrup on top. I serve with peanut butter and fruit.
- Mix and Match Muffins – I actually make the Bread Beckers version of this, but it’s the same general idea. With muffins we like either yogurt or cheese and fruit.
- Chocolate Granola – Everyone in this family LOVES granola. I like to add nuts to mine then serve it with yogurt and berries.
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Pancakes – These are very tasty…almost like dessert. I usually serve them with scrambled eggs and fruit (catching on to the fruit thing?).
- Breakfast Nachos – If you haven’t made these, do so immediately. You’re welcome. We like the flax tortilla chips from Aldi. Served with fruit on the side.
- Snickers Oatmeal – My kids loooooooooooooove this one. No fruit this time. Ha ha! Almost always served with yogurt.
- German Pancake – I like to double this recipe and bake it in a 9×13 glass dish. It’s great with syrup and berries on top. We like either bacon and sausage with it.
- Breakfast Banana Splits – This one needs no sides. It’s like a one-bowl meal. I usually only make this in the summer months.
- French Toast Casserole – This one has eggs, so we don’t add extra. Served with a meat on the side – bacon or sausage – and some fruit.
What are some of your go-to breakfasts?