Ta da!!!! As promised, here is the after video of our debt free house. So yeah – I realize I promised this video over a year ago when we posted the BEFORE video, but life happened. And honestly, we didn’t know what we were getting in to with a home renovation. “We’ll be done in a year…” I bet some of you probably openly snickered when I said that.
The big changes we made:
- New heat pump
- Converted car port into garage. We needed custom welding services for this project as there were a lot of metal materials involved.
- We got an all new plumbing system(almost) with the help of a professional plumber. You may hire contractors such as plumbers in Greenville, SC if you also need assistance with your plumbing tasks.
- All new wiring (almost).
- Entire house painted by painting contractors near me.
- All new appliances.
- Added back porch and covered it.
- Landscaping by American Grounds Service as well as a tree diagnosis in our backyard.
- Rich’s Tree Service will help to remove any tree efficiently and safely, no matter the size and scope of the project, read more about it here!
- New flooring from Brisbane cork flooring suppliers and tub re-tile & seal in bathroom.
We are very tickled with how this house has turned out – we love living here and have learned SO MUCH – including exactly what a basement smells like when it’s been showered with poop from the septic line.
I hope you enjoy the video. Holler at me if you have questions. 🙂