This week is a bit of a departure from my normal posts. Why? We’re trying something new, simple as that. While Stacy and I were talking the other day, we came up with the idea that if we were put in front of a camera and simply started talking about something, there may be a little humor, a little fun and maybe even a nugget or two of wisdom that would result. We decided on the following ground rules:
- Before the camera was turned on, we would decide only on what topic or question we would discuss.
- No pre-planning allowed.
- When the camera starts rolling, so does a five-minute timer.
- When the timer is done, we’re done.
- No second takes.
- No editing after we’re done except to trim off the beginning and end.
Today, I get the honor of sharing the first of what may be many or may be the only one you ever see – that’ll be up to you. Either way, check out the video below and learn how we make our marriage work. We answer some really important questions, including:
- How do we make our marriage work?
- What are the key ingredients for us of a marriage that after ten years we haven’t even considered divorce?
- Why is texting and email a good thing for us?
- If Stacy ever murders me, where should you look for my body?
So now it is up to you. Check out the video, tell us what you think and this may be something you’ll see more of in the future…or not.