Made with a high quality, 2.5 mil, gloss white, outdoor 6-year rated vinyl, you can showcase your love for laminating all the things with this awesome decal. FREE SHIPPING to the continental U.S. on all orders.
- approximate dimensions: 8.5″ wide x 0.75″ tall
- color: white
- imprint: #laminateallthethings
Installation Notes and Instructions:
Product is designed to adhere to clean, smooth surfaces. It should not be applied to porous, wet, oily or dirty surfaces. For smaller decals such as these, no special tools are required.
When you receive your decal, it will look like this:
Each decal is made up of three layers: the backing paper (solid layer, behind the decal), the decal itself and a layer of transfer tape (transluscent, in front of the decal). Here is how to install your decal (it’s easy, we promise!):
- Clean the surface where you will apply the decal. Rubbing alcohol or a high quality glass cleaner will work great for this. Allow the surface to dry completely.
- Beginning on one end/corner, peel the backing paper off the transfer tape. The decal should remain on the transfer tape.
- Place one edge of the transfer tape onto your desired mounting surface and make sure everything is aligned as desired. Be careful not to touch the actual decal to your mounting surface until you’re happy with its placement. Once the decal is placed, it cannot easily be removed.
- Once you’re satisfied with alignment, press the decal onto your mounting surface and rub it firmly from the center to all edges to eliminate air bubbles.
- Beginning in a corner, slowly peel away the transfer tape to reveal the finished decal.
If you want a video tutorial, here is someone applying a decal to a Yeti mug. Same principles and steps apply: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3EO3QNcDXQ