If you’ve struggled to find a routine for your home that works, there is relief to be found. Here’s the problem…you haven’t been creating a routine for YOU. You’ve tried routines that work for other people…someone else’s schedule or list of cleaning – when that’s just not realistic. Everyone has different needs. You’ve got to create a routine for YOU.
A great way to make a workable routine is to schedule out your days with specific tasks – and then move those days around as needed. Assigning specific days to specific tasks helps keep you from being squirrely and it helps you stay ahead and finish tasks!
Consider days for: laundry, cleaning, baking, running errands, doing office work, catching up, and resting. And right here are all the tools and resources you need to make a plan…the plan that’s right for YOU.
This e-course is set up and designed to give you the tools and resources that you need to be able to make a realistic and workable routine that fits YOUR family – not Susie Soandso down the street.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a plan in place to take control of the chaos that’s your home – so put on your superhero cape, lady. Let’s do this.
Includes all the content of the base level course, including lifetime access to:
- All the video-based modules
- Course outline and notes for each session
- Links to all the Stacy-recommended resources in each session
- Exclusive (for level two) daily email content to keep you on track for the first 30 days
- SIX bonus freebies*:
- Crock On! cookbook eBook by Stacy Myers
- Keep Crockin’ cookbook eBook by Stacy Myers
- From Debtor to Better eBook by Barry Myers
- It’s Not About Money eBook by Barry Myers
- 3-month subscription to Plan to Eat online meal planning service
- e-Cloth® Washing Up Pad coupon
This is a value of almost $60 JUST in freebies (plus the email content) for only $20 more than the base level course!
* – Freebies are delivered via email over the 30 day period of the course.