Welcome Periscope Peeps!
Gosh, I really miss Periscope. It was AMAZING! If you’re finding this page today, it probably isn’t because you’re watching me do scopes anymore, but hey – the info is still really good. So have a look at some of the posts, products and other resources I mentioned in my Periscope videos and may be of help to you. Enjoy!
- Stacy’s 5 Favorite books: Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo, The Shoemaker’s Wife by Adriana Trigiani, Large Family Logistics by Kim Brenneman, and Just Do Something by Kevin DeYoung
- The Nesting Place by Myquillen Smith
- The Essential Home Ground Flour Book by Sue Becker
- The red Bread Beckers cookbook
- Not Your Mother’s Freezer Meal Cookbook by Jessica Fisher
- Great Food Fast – Pressure cooker cookbook
- Our favorite family devotionals: Jesus Storybook Bible, Bible Stories for Curious Kids, and my FAVORITE OF ALL TIME = Our 24 Family Ways by the Clarkson family
- Parenting books mentioned: Shepherding a Child’s Heart & Give Them Grace
- Books recommended in the Pregnant…Again scope: Sex Savvy & Good Girls Guide to Great Sex
- Money Making Mom book
- I buy ecloth from Milk Allergy Mom.
- Bible Journaling Supplies:
- Pressure Cookers:
- Stacy’s Top 5 Small Kitchen Gadgets
- Stacy’s Top 5 Favorite Large Kitchen Appliances
- Burlap table runner used for mock bamboo shades (as mentioned on Instagram)
- Plan to Eat meal planning system
- A bread box similar to the one that I use: Tupperware Bread Server
- The electric knife I use for slicing bread: Black and Decker Electric Carving Knife
- My favorite bread pans of all time – USA Pans, which I buy from Amazon.
- The tripod I’m using (for you, Jeanette) RIF6 Mini Tripod Universal
- Spend, Save, and Give envelopes from A Time for Everything
- The printable I used to use: The Free Household Planner from The Confident Mom
- Parenting a Difficult Child from the Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation
- File Crate System from By Sun and Candlelight
- Large Families Living in Small Houses podcast
- 5 Minute Meal Planning Video from @AmiyrahMartin of 4 Hats and Frugal
- How I Meal Plan Using Plan to Eat
- How to Get Your Kids on Board with Decluttering (KonMari)
- How to Make Money Selling on FB Groups
- The taboo post about Mama Cloth & and resource for purchasing your own is at Mommys Cloth Treasures
- Follow the blog 4 Hats and Frugal from my awesome sistah Amiyrah Martin.
- How to use Amazon Subscribe and Save
- Aldi articles from The Humbled Homemaker
- Once a Month Grocery Shopping Part 1
- Once a Month Grocery Shopping Part 2
- Eating Poorganic
- Food is Not Your God
- Focus on the Family – Tithing When Your Spouse Objects
- When your spouse doesn’t agree with charitable giving
- Stacy on Tithing
- Chocolate Granola
- Cinnamon PB Granola
- Snickers Oatmeal
- Snickers Overnight Protein Oatmeal from Dashing Dish
- The Basic Dough Recipe I use is from Bread Beckers. The cinnamon roll variation is also on the same page.