My blog is a money-making venture between my husband and me. As a government agency, thank you for your efforts to make this as difficult as possible. To avoid any confusion between YOU, myself, and my lovely readers, here are a few things to note:
- I only post things that I agree with. I will use an affiliate link. If I don’t, that’s kinda stupid of me.
- I don’t post affiliate links for things I hate. If I do, that’s kinda stupid of me.
- I do not hide the fact that I use affiliate programs from my readers. If I do, that’s kinda stupid of me.
- Making money is not evil – loving money is evil. I’m not sure where you fall in this category, FTC.
- We live debt free and are VERY thankful that our readers use affiliate programs to help us in this venture.
- I USE AFFILIATE LINKS WHENEVER POSSIBLE. My readers know that I don’t press them to purchase anything, but instead encourage them to only buy things within budget. They are 100% free to not use my affiliate link and to not make the purchase at all…because if it’s not in the budget, I’ll give them a hard time and make them cry.
Humorous Homemaking is a money making venture, but that’s not all it is. It’s a daily life journey that we share with our readers – who sometimes decide to bless us by using our affiliate links. I’m thankful to them…so, consider things cleared up between you and me, FTC.